Monday, May 12, 2008

Cause my mom tagged me...

I want you to know, I nevvvver do these things on myspace when people "tag" me. BUT, I love my mom & it looked like a fun little questionnaire... so I'm on board.

What Was I Doing Ten Years Ago: May, 1998 - I was 12. What grade are you in when you're 12? Well, I can pretty much guarantee I was bffs with my multi-cultural friends from Hedrick Elementary. We might have just been getting ready to move to Flower Mound before the start of my 5th grade year. At that point, I had a new bff - Danielle Williams! I was probably also antagonizing my brother on a semi-constant basis... and letting him play video games "with" me while his cord was unplugged.

Things On My To-Do List Today: Finish Well, I was in class from 8-12. This just in: I heart Marketing. It already feels really natural to me, and I'm excited about the class content. Really excited. Other things, I went and bought the USED text book at Voertman's and it was $112!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I found the same book for 17 on half.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I've gotta copy the first few chapters someplace so I can return it before the 14th (while I'm waiting for my $17 copy to come in the mail)! What a rip. Pretty much for the rest of the day, I'll be reading and perhaps watching my first Blockbuster movies (that should be in the mail when I get home - fingers crossed!

5 Places I Have Traveled: California (a few times), New Mexico, Florida, Puerta Vallarta, ...

5 Snacks Or Treats I Enjoy: Mmm, it changes on a daily basis. But my staples are Oh's cereal, strawberries, some sort of tasty granola bar; Kashi Chocolate Cherry as of late! I also drink lots of Vitamin Water. Texas Roast Coffee has a delicious blueberry muffin, that sounds good right about now!

What Would I Do If I Were A Billionaire: Pay off my college loans, so my parents and I (post graduation) wouldn't have to worry about it. I'd probably buy everyone in my family a car or house, or both. I'd take gooooood care of my immediate family and bestest friends. I'd buy an old classic muscle car, a house in California and one in Wyoming (I hear it's BEAUTIFUL), and maybe one somewhere else. I'd go to FRANCE for a few months, and New York and ANYWHERE else I got a whim about visiting. I'd put a lot of it away so that I could take care of my future family.

Places I've Lived: Winnsboro, Lewisville, Flower Mound and Justin

Jobs I've Had: Mr. Jim's Pizza, Sonny Bryan's BBQ, Alliance Airport (gag me), Tia's Tex-Mex, Hastings, Davanti Aveda Salon & Spa, Tangerine Salon & Spa


Love you!

1 comment:

leahknick said...

I love that you did the tag! :) But... I'm pretty sure that by the time your brother was 8, he was schooling you on the ole' Mario game. Just saying...
Kisses!